Bye bye social media

Various posts that do not fit in any other category
Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2018-9-1 18:46

I ditched yesterday my T̶w̶i̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ Shitter account, F̶a̶c̶e̶b̶o̶o̶k̶ Fecesbook I left a few years ago and more recently L̶i̶n̶k̶e̶d̶I̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶k̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶G̶i̶t̶H̶u̶b̶ Microsoft crapware, G̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶+̶ Poople+ I never really used, but I had the profile there just like everyone who has used gmail. All of those social media services are lying to their users, and they practise censorship and shadow banning. In their business model you are the product whose secrets they sell to advertisers, governments and other hostile parties. There is no point in supporting that shit.

Being present in social media means losing the present of being present in real life.

Bye bye social media. You suck and I will not miss you.

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2022-1-19 04:59

Try sharing this website on Facebook and see what happens: https://facebook.webseodesigners.com/.

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2022-4-14 19:00

It is no longer just lying, but peddling human experiments with flu vaccines and war propaganda to sell more arms and NATO memberships. I guess lying was not that bad. We need distributed, uncensored and open social media media services and instant messaging and I am going to start helping to create those. Wanna join me?

Happy hacking,

Santeri