restrictions and access my favorite content from anywhere in the world

Various posts that do not fit in any other category
joliebrousseau

Unread post by joliebrousseau » 2023-3-29 13:04

Hope you all are well,

I really like streaming content online, but I've been having trouble getting to some sites because of geo-restrictions. My brother recommended that I use a streaming VPN to bypass these restrictions and access my favorite content from anywhere in the world.

I am interested in finding a good VPN service that is specifically designed for streaming. Can anyone recommend a reliable streaming VPN service that will allow me to access content from different regions without any issues? Are there any specific features or considerations that I should keep in mind when choosing a streaming VPN service?

I would appreciate any recommendations or advice that you might have. Thank you!

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2023-3-30 16:14

joliebrousseau wrote:
2023-3-29 13:04
good VPN service that is specifically designed for streaming
I don't use any streaming services, I have only made them. That said, I am not sure you need something specific for streaming. Streaming services do authentication before granting access to the stream and to avoid being geoblocked, it could be enough to mask your location while authenticating. You can try free proton vpn to masquerade your authentication location and see if that is enough.

Cheers,

Santeri