SCAM: AliExpress buyer protection, lost packages, no refunds

Various posts that do not fit in any other category
Niihau

Unread post by Niihau » 2020-2-16 21:47

Have some pity and compassion for the Chinese. They are being attacked by Mr. Trump and his goons using main stream media propaganda and the corona virus developed by the US bio warfare labs. China does need any more shit right now.

Troll

Unread post by Troll » 2020-2-28 16:13

No pity for the shitty.

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-6-5 01:40

There is no more any delivery time guarantee and the buyer protection is now 90 days. I don't think anyone will be using it anymore as most of the packages are lost and you have to wait 3 months to get your money back.

Pippi

Unread post by Pippi » 2020-6-17 03:05

The guarantee is a joke.

Xinhua

Unread post by Xinhua » 2020-6-30 19:18

Smart aliexpress sellers make opening dispute impossible. Before buyer protection runs out, they extend the Buyer Protection for the order and that will prevent opening dispute until the extended buyer protection runs out. I don't know how many times they can do it, but if there are no limits, then you will have to wait forever you money back and you will never be able to open a dispute to get a refund.
Image If you ask yourself to extend buyer protection, you agree that the On-Time Delivery date will also automatically be extended. However, when seller does it nobody asks you permission and you lose. This means that aliexpress on-time delivery guarantee and buyer protection are useless. If you want to be sure you get your product or at least your money back, don't use aliexpress.

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-6-30 19:47

Xinhua wrote:
2020-6-30 19:18
Smart aliexpress sellers make opening dispute impossible. Before buyer protection runs out, they extend the Buyer Protection for the order and that will prevent opening dispute until the extended buyer protection runs out. I don't know how many times they can do it, but if there are no limits, then you will have to wait forever you money back and you will never be able to open a dispute to get a refund.
In the past 3 months over 50% of my AliExpress packages have been lost on their way to Europe. And now they stopped disputes and refunds? I just tried and got offered some coupons instead of my money back, unless I want to wait forever.

Dear AliExpress, WTF I do with your coupons when your packages are anyway lost in transit? Get more coupons?

I think I am done with AliExpress.

Frederik

Unread post by Frederik » 2020-6-30 22:16

Xinhua wrote:
2020-6-30 19:18
If you want to be sure you get your product or at least your money back, don't use aliexpress.
That is a solid piece of advice. AliExpress customer service is the best. If you ever get pass the brain dead chat bot EVA, Customer Service Agents are even worse. Here are some of the best copy pastes I have received:
AliExpress wrote:I apologize but that's all that we could do with this order for now.
AliExpress wrote:Please wait for 24-48 hours more.
AliExpress wrote:I apologize if you have not received your order yet. Please accept my sincerest apologies. AliExpress wants nothing more than you receiving your order. It breaks our hearts that the Corona virus has cause your order's delivery to be delayed.
AliExpress wrote:Please wait for 48 hours more.
AliExpress wrote:Nobody knew that there will be a pandemic so we couldn't have changed that beforehand. I humbly ask for your patience and understanding.
AliExpress wrote:Please note that orders has been delayed due to the corona virus so please wait patiently. it'll be given a new delivery date. if the package still does not arrive then you could file a dispute.
AliExpress wrote:After checking, I find your dispute is in progress. But do not worry. A speed-up work order has been submitted. Your dispute will be followed up by our expert within 48 hours. Your patience is appreciated.
They keep copy-pasting this nonsense for you until you finally realize, that they don't have any power or means to help customers other than trick them to wait 2 days more for a miracle that will never come. Pure waste of time.

Nadine

Unread post by Nadine » 2020-7-1 05:47

I have received everything I have ordered quickly to my country Austria.

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-7-2 16:40

Nadine wrote:
2020-7-1 05:47
I have received everything I have ordered quickly to my country Austria.
Interesting. When was that?

Nadine

Unread post by Nadine » 2020-7-3 07:47

I received 2 packages in March 2018 in only 11 weeks.

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-7-4 15:09

It has been bad only this year at least for me, and I have ordered over a dozen items.

Dane

Unread post by Dane » 2020-7-5 18:51

Looks like these problems are global and many people are loosing AliExpress packages all over the world. One of my packages with 60 day buyer protection is now over 100 days due, dispute is open but AliExpress is doing nothing to process it and refund me. I also heard that they have closed accounts of people who have opened disputes. Have you had any luck with your disputes lately?

Best,

Dane

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-7-6 08:22

This is strange. Some products seem to have delivery time guarantee Image and some don't Image Are you seeing this, too? Or is it just my account?

Psy

Unread post by Psy » 2020-7-21 19:26

I'm having the same issues. Purchased under a 60 day guarantee and its been 80 days and they refuse to give me a refund. I've filed a BBB complaint.

Din

Unread post by Din » 2024-1-20 14:01

I have waited 97 days with no refund for 60 day buyer protection order.

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2024-1-20 15:35

Din wrote:
2024-1-20 14:01
I have waited 97 days with no refund for 60 day buyer protection order.
Sorry to hear that. Looks like it is getting just worse and worse all the time. I am so happy that I quit using Aliexpress long time ago.