This forum maintains the highest level of privacy. Server and forum logs are switched off and IPs in the database are anonymised, so there is not even a theoretical possibility of any IP addresses to be revealed to anyone.
Right of Access, Rectification and Erasure
To comply with the GDPR Act (2016), you have the right to ask us to advise you of the scope of information we process about you, the purpose and nature of the processing, and information on who we share it with. You can also request to update, correct, or delete it at any time. You can do any of the above by emailing email@example.com. We will reply to your request as soon as possible, or at the latest within one calendar month. To ensure that the personal information we retain is up-to-date, please email us.
Censorship and banning
Although we oppose censorship and copyrights in every form, we reserve the right to delete, hide, edit, move or close any topic or reply at any time. We may alo ban accounts for a limited time, or permanently if necessary.
All forums are moderated to keep them free of link spam. Please note, that you do not need to register an account to read forum topics and posts. An account is necessary only for posting new topics. Replying to topics and creating new accounts are moderated as well.
We place temporary session cookies on your browser to help with the log-on and log-off process, and to improve navigation and transactions. Delete cookies link at the bottom right of the page deletes all the cookies which keep you authenticated and logged into the forum, and functions such as read tracking. If you are having login or logout problems, try deleting cookies.
Fair Processing Notice
We protect your information from unauthorised use or loss and will not pass your data to anyone under any circumstances.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the forum, your information is protected. Wherever we collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed, lock icon at your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
The information you have entered is stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party, we shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Our service is provided "as is". There is no warranty of any kind including warranty of merchantability, usability, or non-infringement. We accept no liability for any claim or damages regarding our service.
DMCA and EIPRED
This forum is in the public domain. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our forum infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA, 17 U.S.C.) or European Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive (EIPRED, 2004/48/EC) by providing us the following information in writing by registered mail:
* A physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* A notarised document with apostille that proves you are or you are representing the copyright owner.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material. Providing direct URLs is the only way to locate such files. The maximum number of URLs in a single DMCA notice is 10.
* A statement that the complaining party is in good faith that the use of the material as complained is not authorised by the copyright owner, by its agent, or by the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* A valid email address username@copyrightcompany is required to prove that you are representing or you are the legitimate copyright owner.
* Contact information including the name of the contact person, mail address and telephone number with which the complaining party may be contacted.
* We shall disregard all notices from individuals and attornies. They must come directly from companies or DMCA/EIPRED agents.
* If you have any further questions, you may email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents infringing material or activity may be subject to liability.
By using this forum you agree to these policies.