Search found 223 matches

by Santeri
2021-8-28 16:23
Forum: Games
Topic: New app: WoT Alert - Who is online playing World of Tanks?
Replies: 9
Views: 3697

App update: 2021-08-28 - WoT Alert - Who is online playing Wolrd of Tanks

Added a QR code for easy web app installation on Android smart phones and devices using Chrome web browser. You can easily install the web app on your Android smart phone by scanning this QR code: https://i.ibb.co/WvDH3t7/install-wotalert-qr-code.png Please note that using the web app does not requi...
by Santeri
2021-8-26 11:21
Forum: Web design, SEO and hosting
Topic: SOLVED GoDaddy error "This domain is owned by someone else or in a different shopper account."
Replies: 1
Views: 2608

SOLVED GoDaddy error "This domain is owned by someone else or in a different shopper account."

Here is a workaround to solve permanently the old, cryptic GoDaddy error message "This domain is owned by someone else or in a different shopper account." My previous instructions of using GoDaddy Pro Support are obsolete as they do not bother to give support anymore. https://i.ibb.co/c8QLV9C/godadd...
by Santeri
2021-8-23 14:32
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Funeral music adaptation for organ by Anna Arola
Replies: 3
Views: 1087

Re: Funeral music adaptation for organ by Anna Arola

sofiakh0 wrote:
2021-8-20 12:34
Wow! Thank you for this. So nostalgic for such a piece. Six Feet Under is one of my all-time fave tv shows! Thank you for sharing your talent.


Communication in Healthcare—Secure Texting Is the Future https://curogram.com/blog/healthcare-secure-texting
Thanks!

Cheers,

Santeri
by Santeri
2021-8-18 09:53
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Funeral music adaptation for organ by Anna Arola
Replies: 3
Views: 1087

Funeral music adaptation for organ by Anna Arola

Cantor Anna Arola kindly made an adaptation for church organs of my funeral music piece Six Feet Under which I had originally written for wind instrument quintet. Listen to her playing her adaptation from this funeral video recording: https://nomadtravelbooks.com/downloads/music-by-Santeri/6feetunde...
by Santeri
2021-8-10 04:34
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Why COVID-19 is a lot more dangerous than we think?
Replies: 16
Views: 7060

97% probability for false positive and 97% recovery rate

the probability that said person is actually infected is less than 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97% Iceland has all but eliminated the coronavirus outbreak as 97% of infected patients have recovered 97% probability for false positives and 97% recovery rate. Who would ...
by Santeri
2021-7-9 09:14
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Korona räppi THL:n johtaja Mika Salmisen esittämänä
Replies: 5
Views: 6944

Korona räppi THL:n johtaja Mika Salmisen esittämänä

Terveyden ja hyvinvoinnin laitoksen terveysturvallisuusosaston johtaja ja tutkimusprofessori Mika Salminen räppää koronasta.
Sanat ja laulu; Mika Salminen. Lisää vapaata musiikkia ja musiikkivideoita
by Santeri
2021-7-5 11:22
Forum: Books and research
Topic: Uusi kirja: Intuitionisti - Seikkailu minuuden syövereihin
Replies: 1
Views: 220

Uusi kirja: Intuitionisti - Seikkailu minuuden syövereihin

Julkaisemme syyskuussa 2021 uuden kirjan nimeltään Intuitionisti - Seikkailu minuuden syövereihin . Kirja tulee ulos sekä sähköisenä että painettuna. https://i.ibb.co/qCwTrRN/intuitionisti-seikkailu-minuuden-sy-vereihin-p-ivi-santeri-kannisto-9789528045380-fb.jpg Liittymällä ennen julkaisua Hyvän El...
by Santeri
2021-6-24 04:39
Forum: Games
Topic: New app: WoT Alert - Who is online playing World of Tanks?
Replies: 9
Views: 3697

App update: 2021-6-24 - WoT Alert - Who is online playing Wolrd of Tanks

Changelog 2021-6-24 Changed automatic access token renewal to happen daily instead of every 12 days. Because the update was left so late and checked only once a day, renewal often failed before the access token expired after 14 days, With smartphone the info dialog (old welcome dialog, opened pressi...
by Santeri
2021-6-22 02:51
Forum: Books and research
Topic: New website for digital nomad books: nomadtravelbooks.com
Replies: 0
Views: 4512

New website for digital nomad books: nomadtravelbooks.com

Our books are now available in a dedicated English website at Digital Nomad & Travel Books. Also our World Travel Photos & Videos are available on the same site. Both websites are optimised for mobile devices and speed. Welcome to read about Digital Nomads and Global Nomads around the world!