SOLVED: TLS Negotiation failed, the certificate doesn't match the host., code: 0

Questions and discussion about web design, search engine optimisation and hosting
Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-6-10 07:43

Santeri wrote:
2020-6-7 11:43
jungliboys wrote:
2020-6-7 06:28
i am also facing for webmail verification massage not receive in my webmail.
Do you mean that gmail verification email does not come to your webmail? If you have your email already imported by gmail, then gmail will automatically lose those emails. You need to switch off "Check email from other accounts" until you have verified your email address(es).
I just noticed the same. GoDaddy webmail is completely inaccessible and broken. Damn idiots did it again. If some of my customers is using their webmail and I get a complaint, I will try to figure out how to fix it. Meanwhile, I suggest using it remotely with smtp and pop3, or changing hosting company (preferred solution).

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-6-13 06:22

Santeri wrote:
2020-6-10 07:43
I just noticed the same. GoDaddy webmail is completely inaccessible and broken. Damn idiots did it again. If some of my customers is using their webmail and I get a complaint, I will try to figure out how to fix it. Meanwhile, I suggest using it remotely with smtp and pop3, or changing hosting company (preferred solution).
I got it working. You just need to access cPanel through GoDaddy website so that the cPanel web address is something like https://sg2plcpnl0022.prod.sin2.secureserver.net:2083/... and not using your own domain name. There you click the CHECK EMAIL from cPanel to access you webmail. At first it will fail, but if you reload the page, then it will start working. I guess GoDaddy realised that it is broken and fixed it, so the broken version keeps coming from your browser cache unless you force reload (ctrl-shitf-r) the page. Hope this helps.

yaugenka

Unread post by yaugenka » 2020-6-18 08:25

I'm facing the same issue on a VPS server with Postfix mail server. The certificate looks valid for the mail subdomain
https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker. ... ftetix.com
but gmail still shows the error.
Please advise.

Unread post by Guest » 2020-6-20 01:23

MUUUUUUUUUY AMABLE ESTABA A PUNTO DE GOMPRAR UN SERVICIO COMO ESTE, ME HAZ AHORRADO LA COMIDA DE LA SEMANA

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-6-20 05:38

yaugenka wrote:
2020-6-18 08:25
I'm facing the same issue on a VPS server with Postfix mail server. The certificate looks valid for the mail subdomain
https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker. ... ftetix.com
but gmail still shows the error.
Please advise.
All looks good in your configs. Someone suggested earlier forcefully reloading Gmail (ctrl-shift-r) and see if that helps. If that does not, this is either a new bug in Gmail or something in your SMTP server is not compatible with Gmail. Please share your solution if you find one.

Happy hacking,

Santeri

Marco

Unread post by Marco » 2020-7-10 22:21

Genial!! Muchísimas gracias. Llevo días buscando la solución a este problema! Mil gracias nuevamente

DomainVP

Unread post by DomainVP » 2020-7-22 02:07

I wanted to take a second and say thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

I had all but abandoned gMail and was using cPanel to send emails, but there aren't many great apps for cPanel like they have with gMail.

After giving up months ago I was inspired to find a solution, and without your knowledge I would not have been able to get my gMail going again.

Thank you for sharing this knowledge, it is very much appreciated.

Kmramos

Unread post by Kmramos » 2020-7-24 02:58

Hi,
I couldn´t solve the issue.
Mi host is allytech
my cpanel is https://www.arkr.com.ar:2083/cpsess4069 ... index.html
and when I smtp.arkr.com.ar it doesn´t work. nor using, mail.arkr.com.ar
Please, help

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2020-7-24 08:07

Kmramos wrote:
2020-7-24 02:58
Mi host is allytech
my cpanel is https://www.arkr.com.ar:2083/cpsess4069 ... index.html
and when I smtp.arkr.com.ar it doesn´t work. nor using, mail.arkr.com.ar
Please, help
Try using

Code: Select all

smtp38.allytech.com

aeropaul

Unread post by aeropaul » 2020-8-12 00:56

Amazing!!! It works. Thanks a lot!

CoAmA

Unread post by CoAmA » 2020-9-7 10:49

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks

Santeri wrote:
2020-4-11 13:18
GoDaddy "award-winning support team" was again lying to me, so I wasted 24 hours by waiting for their "solution" instead of finding the fix by myself right away. Anyway, I found a permanent solution for the issue. It is easy, free and does not involve GoDaddy which means it can be done right away instead of waiting forever for nothing to happen. Here are the steps for fixing Gmail on GoDaddy.
  1. Login to your GoDaddy account
  2. Select All Products and Services
  3. Click Manage in Web hosting section Image
  4. Click cPanel Admin Image
  5. Copy the shared server host name from the cPanel URL. Host name is between https:// and :2083/ so in this example case the correct host name would be n3plcpnl0082.prod.ams3.secureserver.net Image
  6. Paste the host name to Gmail settings Accounts and Import/Send mail as/edit info/SMTP Server and click Save Changes
Image What made the issue more complicated was that both gmail and GoDaddy are to be blamed. Gmail has changed the way how they check SSL certificates and GoDaddy support is exploiting the issue by trying to peddle useless products for their clueless customers. Please let me know if you are still having issues after applying my fix.
Happy hacking,

Santeri

AntonioC

Unread post by AntonioC » 2020-9-9 06:33

Agradezco mucho tu tiempo, tu gentileza al compartir esto, llevaba mucho tiempo tratando y nada... De veras que valoro lo que has hecho. Gracias.

Welime Mae

Unread post by Welime Mae » 2020-11-10 19:12

Thank you for this. Today 10 November 2020. This has saved my stress. Thumbs up. :D :D :D :D

pankajash4@gmail.com

Unread post by pankajash4@gmail.com » 2020-11-16 05:25

You are really a hero, I was facing this since last 5 months and godaddy support is useless.

You are great

shobhan

Unread post by shobhan » 2020-12-17 05:57

damn you are a hero!!! :D

Samir (BR)

Unread post by Samir (BR) » 2021-2-11 18:57

You are a hero bro! Thanks!!!

Unread post by Guest » 2021-3-5 08:14

Thank you so much, a similar approach worked with cpanel from roundcube!

MOLO)FP

Unread post by MOLO)FP » 2021-4-30 09:45

Gooda day it is 2021 and i am facing this same problem i try using all ur solutions but it seems not to work at all

Santeri

Unread post by Santeri » 2021-5-1 00:22

MOLO)FP wrote:
2021-4-30 09:45
Gooda day it is 2021 and i am facing this same problem i try using all ur solutions but it seems not to work at all
Sorry to hear that. Which hosting are you using? What is your domain name?

aroquet

Unread post by aroquet » 2021-9-10 20:31

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
My cPanel email alias stopped working in Gmail yesterday, and I've spent hours on dozens of sites and forums before finding your solution. This saved my bacon big time. Thank you for sharing!